Founded in 1979, the Sherwood Park Archery Club is the oldest, longest running Archery Club in Alberta. Although the Club has one of the best outdoor ranges in Alberta, where the Club has hosted outdoor FITA, Field, and 3D archery competitions at the regional, provincial and national levels, it does not have a dedicated indoor shooting facility that would allow the Club to grow its programs and services on a year-round basis. Instead, the Club has moved from one temporary indoor solution to another. This situation severely limits the Club’s ability to plan for the future and its ability to service growing demand from youth, recreational, and competitive archers of all ages and skill levels living in Strathcona County and elsewhere in the Capitol Region. To address this limitation, the Sherwood Park Archery Club intends to build an indoor archery range facility at its current outdoor range location. By doing so, the Club will create an indoor-outdoor archery facility able to support the sport on a year-round basis. This facility will be the only one of its kind in Alberta’s Capitol Region.
The Sherwood Park Archery Club will use the indoor facility to:
- Expand its Juniors Archery Program (for youth aged 10-20 years).
- Create a year round venue accessible to recreational and competitive archers and coaches
- Create a year round training venue for;
- national archery coaching certifications
- high level competitive archery training
- Create a year round archery venue capable of hosting sanctioned indoor target and 3D archery events at the regional, provincial and national level.
- Properly store the Club’s equipment and its extensive inventory of 3D targets.
- Achieve all of the above in such a way that access to these opportunities is not cost prohibitive.
Individual Sponsorship Program:
Friends of SPAC: All sponsors donating amounts up to $500 will see their names included on the sponsorship board under the “Friends of SPAC” list.
Silver Sponsors: All sponsors donating amounts of $1000 or more will see their names included on the sponsorship board under the “Silver Sponsors” list.
Gold Sponsors: All sponsors donating amounts of $2500 or more will see their names included on the sponsorship board under the “Gold Sponsors” list. They will also receive a 2-year “Regular” Club membership (this regular membership does not include the annual Archery Alberta or Alberta Bowhunters Association memberships).
Platinum: All sponsors donating amounts of $5000 or more will see their names included on the sponsorship board under the “Platinum Sponsors” list. They will also receive a Lifetime “Regular” club membership (this regular membership does not include the annual Archery Alberta or Alberta Bowhunters Association memberships).
Corporate Sponsorship Program:
|Sponsorship Level||Donation Amount||Corporate Membership||Facility Passes|
|Basic||$500||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
All corporate sponsors will see their names included on the permanent sponsorship board under the corresponding list of Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Sponsors.
Corporate Sponsors who donate money, materials and/or services (E.g. site preparation, grading, cement, foundation work, potable water/grey water cisterns, etc.) that are valued in the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum sponsorship levels noted in the table above will also receive:
- a two, three, or four year corporate membership (see details in table above) and the ability to hold one corporate event in each year in which they hold a valid corporate membership.
- facility passes (see details in table above) for use by employees of the corporate sponsor in each year of their 2, 3, or 4 year corporate membership.
How to make a donation:
- Cheques for donations can be made out to: “SPAC Building Fund” and mailed to the following address:Sherwood Park Archery Club, 57101- 2010 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park, AB, T8A-3H9
- PayPal – Click here to visit our donation page
- Skoodle (see content noted below)
Skoodle (Crowd Funding)
Please help us spread awareness of this project to other potential individual donors by sharing a link to this Website and to our Skoodle fundraising tool using this link by using your social media links on Facebook and/or Twitter. The Skoodle tool has the potential to reach many possible individual donors that we would never otherwise be able to engage. Let your friends and other contacts know about our campaign and ask their help to spread the word to their friends and contacts too.
If you have any questions about the SPAC Building Fund or any details related to our Individual or Corporate Sponsorship Program, please feel to contact us at email@example.com or using our contact us form.