Welcome new and returning members for another year!
Please check our FACEBOOK page for the latest update about our NEW indoor range
Here is what you get with your 2023 annual membership:
- Full membership in the Sherwood Park Archery Club, the ability to use our outdoor and indoor range facilities,
- The indoor range will be ready very soon (keep checking our Facebook page for updates and for announcements on the grand opening)
- Access to the indoor range will be available 24/7, other than during scheduled Juniors classes on most Saturday mornings during the school year and during occasional special events where the range will be temporarily closed.
- If you buy your 2023 membership before the end of 2022, you will have immediate access to the range facilities for the remainder of 2022 in addition to all of 2023.
- The ability to participate in Club shoots for a reduced members price,
- The ability to participate in registered regional, provincial, and national tournaments as a member of both our provincial and national sport bodies (Archery Alberta and Archery Canada),
- Club members aged 10-18 years are automatically included in the Club’s “Juniors Program”, which runs on Saturdays throughout most of the school year.
We need your help to make this Club a success. This means we need you to volunteer some time and effort to help the Club during the year. We will always let members know when we need your help. Please do what you can to help us out with a few hours of your time over the course of the year.
BROADHEADS ARE PROHIBITED ON CLUB BUTTS AND 3D TARGETS.
BRING YOUR OWN PORTABLE BUTT IF YOU WANT TO SIGHT IN WITH BROADHEADS ON THE OPEN RANGE.
IF YOU ARE FOUND USING BROADHEADS ON CLUB BUTTS AND TARGETS, YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND.
CROSSBOWS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS TIME ON OUR RANGE FACILITIES.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Sherwood Park Archery Club at: email@example.com
For security and convenience, all membership applications and renewals are now handled online.
2023 Membership Fees
These annual fees are the same throughout the membership year, regardless of when your membership is purchased during the membership year.
Your 2023 membership is valid from the moment you purchase it (even if you buy it before the end of 2022) through to December 30, 2023.
There are additional fees for; Archery Alberta, Archery Canada (which includes your mandatory shooting insurance), and a 2M online processing fee that will be applied when you buy your 2023 SPAC annual membership.
2023 SPAC MEMBERSHIP FEES
On sale now for ½ price until the end of 2023
$220 Now Only $110
- For those 18 Years & under as of Dec 31, 2023 – Includes participation in the fall session of the 2023 Juniors Program for no extra cost.
$280 Now Only $140
- For those that are 21+Years as of Dec 31, 2023
$620 Now Only $310
- This membership is for any combination of 3 or more individuals living in the same household with a maximum of 2 adults over the age of 18 (as of December 31 in the current membership year). – Includes participation in the fall session of the Juniors Program (for no extra cost) for family members who are 18 or younger as of December 31, 2023.
- This program is for archers aged 10 -18 years of age, as of December 31, 2023
- This program is included with your Club membership if you are 10-18 years of age.
- If your archer is younger than 10, there may still be an opportunity to participate in the program once the program starts. You will need to contact our Juniors Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to look at such an arrangement.
Instructions for purchasing your 2023 SPAC membership:
- Click here to go to the new online membership sales portal then follow instructions in the portal based on the type of membership you need (Youth, Adult, Family).
- Once you have made your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with information for new members including the access code for the range.
- If you are unable to use online registration and payments for whatever reason, first please try to get help from a family member or close friend.
Printing your 2023 Membership Card
You should always have your most current SPAC Annual Membership Card with you while at the range.
After registering for, or renewing your club membership, you will be presented with a link to a PDF file of your membership card that you can print. You must either carry this card in your wallet or attach it to your quiver when using the range facilities at the Sherwood Park Archery Club.
For added protection, you can cover both sides of your card with clear packing tape or self-adhesive laminate sheets from most department stores. You can also add your membership card to your Apple wallet (or similar app on Android phones) however, we prefer that you print a card and keep it visible whenever you are shooting, this shows everyone your membership status.
If you need to print your card again, edit your details, or find the Apple/Android links, you can log on to your 2M account from this link.